EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
Go beyond the stereotypes at EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
You won't find leprechauns or pots of gold here, but you'll discover that what it means to be Irish expands far beyond the borders of Ireland through the stories of Irish emigrants who became scientists, politicians, poets, artists and even outlaws all over the world. At EPIC, which was recently awarded Winner of Europe's Leading Tourist Attraction at the World Travel Awards 2019, 2020 & 2021, discover Ireland from the outside in and find out why saying "I'm Irish" is one of the biggest conversation starters, no matter where you are.
• Travel back in time through 1,500 years of history
• Interact with the past in easy-to-use high-tech galleries
• Discover family-friendly exhibits full of entertainment and education
• Stamp your very own EPIC passport as you move through Irish history
• Connect with your ancestors at the Irish Family History Center
• Europe's Leading Tourist Attraction at the World Travel Awards 2019, 2020 & 2021
• European Museum of the Year 2019
• TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
• TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award 2017 - Top 5 Irish Museums
• Children in Museums Award 2017 - Shortlisted - the only Irish museum selected for this prestigious European award
Travel writer Rick Steves.
The chq Building that EPIC resides in contains a variety of places to grab a drink or a bite to eat, including Starbucks, Seven Wonders, Freshii, The Bakehouse, TOSS’D Noodles & Salads, Insomnia and J2 Sushi & Tea.
|STANDARD PRICE NAME||Website||Walkin's|
|Family (2 Adults & 2 Children||€44.00||€46.00|
10:00 - 18:45 but our last admission is at 17:00